Updated August 25, 2021:
Due to the high COVID-19 transmission rate, the 1200 Kids In-Person Program has been temporarily suspended. We hope and pray to be back in the classroom just as soon as possible! For more information, please visit our Reopen Page. Thank you for your understanding.
We believe the Bible and worship should not be boring, but fun, active, and motivated by a love for God! Each week, your child will learn about the Bible and how it relates to Jesus in a creative and age-appropriate way. Our curriculum provides fun, multi-sensory teaching that immerses your kids in the Bible, helping them to know Jesus personally and grow in a relationship with him.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A clean and inviting Children/Kids Classroom Structure.
Nursery and Toddler: 6 months – 36 months
Pre-K – 5th graders.
Allergies and Special Needs
To help us serve you and your family, please use the registration form you will be given to notify us of any and all allergies, medicines and special needs.
Safety and Security
Your child’s safety is our first priority. Each of our classroom volunteers has been carefully screened and has had a background check conducted.
Varies from week to week. “Today’s Snack” is posted near the check-in center at the entrance to the kids building. We offer snacks for gluten free diets.
Children who have shown signs of fever, vomiting or other contagious illnesses should be symptom and fever free for 24 hours prior to check-in.
Sunday Check-in Process
- Check-in starts at 9:45 AM.
- Arrive at check-in desk; fill out registration card. Two stickers with matching security codes will be provided; one for you, one for the child. The child’s sticker will display the name of his or her class (e.g., Nursery and Toddler, etc.)
- Nursery and Toddler: Go directly to class.
- Pre-K through 5th graders: Go to Sanctuary to worship with congregation; return to Kids building during the fellowship break.
- At conclusion of worship service, pick up kids. You MUST have the sticker with the matching security code to pick up your child.